China’s OS developer ThunderSoft to establish new firm for foray into intelligent driving
日期：2023-03-28 06:25:44 / 人气：34271
Photo credit: ThunderSoft
The registered capital of the new company will be RMB200 million ($31.28 million). Thundersoft will own 95% of the joint venture’s equity for RMB190 million ($29.71 million), and Jiacheng Hehua will invest RMB10 million ($1.56 million) for a 5% stake.
According to the announcement, the new company’s business scopes include R&D for high-level ADAS and autonomous driving electronic control unit, consulting service for relevant parts, software, and technologies, as well as wholesale, retail, and export for the said products.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Beijing, ThunderSoft is one of the biggest software developers in China. The company provides products and solutions in the mobile, IoT, automotive, and enterprise aspects.
ThunderSoft has established joint ventures with Qualcomm, Arm, and Intel. Meanwhile, the company operates joint laboratories with Qualcomm, Intel, Microsoft, Arm, Samsung, and Sony, among many others.
The autonomous driving platform company will help ThunderSoft enter into the intelligent driving and auto computing market. The two companies aim to set up an open and comprehensive ecosystem for autonomous driving technologies.
- Former Huawei autonomous driving R&D head joins Geely’s ZEEKR2023-03-28 06:11
- Lincoln Q3 China sales up 5%, two new models to come2023-03-28 05:47
- GAC aims to be one of TOP 100 companies in the world by 20272023-03-28 05:32
- JAC enjoys YoY PV sales surge of 34% in March2023-03-28 05:17
- 海口百年“蛇桥”浮春水2023-03-28 05:02
- China, Japan governments agree to cooperate in autonomous driving field2023-03-28 04:54
- Ford China fails lawsuit, changes Mustang brand name2023-03-28 04:45
- Foton Motor to transfer 67% stake in Borgward2023-03-28 04:12
- 传统文化题材点燃观众热情2023-03-28 04:08
- Ford reports 26% YoY sales slump in April for Chinese market2023-03-28 03:39