NIO announces launch of NIO OS 2.8.0 in
日期：2023-03-28 06:44:38 / 人气：9682
Upon completion of the FOTA, such features as automatic door-locks and memory front passenger seat will be newly added to vehicles. Besides, the NIO OS 2.8.0 will feature upgrades in the performance of network connections and charging port illumination.
Photo credit: NIO
The company said it is the world's first automaker to realize vehicle FOTA updates at scale leveraging fully self-developed technologies. As of Nov. 30, 2020, NIO shipped a total of 43 firmware iterations covering 4 different models, namely two generations of the ES8, the ES6 and the EC6.
According to NIO, these FOTA updates introduced 136 new features and 289 optimizations, bringing up to 425 improvements to NIO’s fleet.
The updatable functions cover many system-level functional domains, such as powertrain system, chassis & suspension, driver assistant, body control and infotainment. The company said NIO's FOTA can support the updates of up to 35 electronic control units of a vehicle.
The latest major update shipped in mid-Oct came with the Navigate on Pilot (NOP), which allows the vehicle to drive on and off ramp ramp, overtake, merge lanes and cruise according to planned routes. The function can be improved based on China's specific road and traffic conditions.
As of now, NIO has tested the mapping coverage and the stability of its NOP function in 30 plus cities in China with its fleet driving over 300,000 kilometers.
- 不做梦的群星：第五届“冷湖科幻奖”获奖作品集新书发布2023-03-28 06:35
- FCA said to be in contact with another Chinese automaker2023-03-28 06:29
- BAIC LITE Starts Pre2023-03-28 06:06
- Beijing Automotive, IFLYTEK sign a strategic cooperation contract2023-03-28 05:47
- Horizon Robotics, Changan2023-03-28 05:33
- Shu Youxing takes over BYD Automotive Intelligent Ecological Research Institute2023-03-28 05:27
- SAIC Maxus November sales jumps 57% year on year2023-03-28 05:17
- ZF and Chinese Internet Group Baidu Agree Upon Strategic Cooperation2023-03-28 04:50
- FedEx teams up with Neolix for autonomous delivery vehicle test2023-03-28 04:49
- CPCA: Sales of Green Passenger Vehicles Increased by 162% in July2023-03-28 03:59