China auto sales likely to top 27 million units in 2021, CAAM
日期：2023-03-28 06:32:17 / 人气：56
Within the PV sector, the sales of cars and SUVs are likely to stand at 10.177 million and 10.914 million units respectively next year. Besides, around 1.509 million MPVs and 309 thousand minibuses may be sold.
For the year of 2025, there is promise for a full-year sales volume of 30 million units for China auto market, Fu Bingfeng, the Executive Vice Chairman and Secretary General, said last week at a forecast summit for 2021's China auto market.
According to the report, the sales of PVs and CVs are predicted to reach 2.233 million and 386 thousand units respectively in December. With regard to PV arm, the sales of cars, SUVs, MPVs and minibuses probably amount to 1 million, 1.038 million, 161 thousand and 34 thousand units.
As to the 2020's full-year performance, the world's biggest auto market may see a sales volume of 26.555 million units, including 22.291 million PVs and 4.264 million CVs.
Of the PVs to be sold this year, 10.25 million and 10.218 million units would be cars and SUVs, while the sales of MPVs and minibuses are expected to hit 1.444 million and 378 thousand units.
- 美空军追加“飞马”加油机订单2023-03-28 06:27
- JAC Group sees 54% YoY hike in Oct. 2022 battery2023-03-28 06:23
- Gasgoo Daily: Huawei said to put AVATR vehicles on display in offline stores2023-03-28 06:10
- BMW Brilliance, JD Logistics team up on BEV2023-03-28 05:43
- 射手座2023年运势运程 感情发展不理想2023-03-28 04:47
- Chery Auto eyes foray into UK market in 20262023-03-28 04:43
- Audi improves China deployment with new R&D center in Beijing2023-03-28 04:18
- Gasgoo Auto news2023-03-28 04:11
- 我寻思一只猫能有多成功，直到…它坐那儿不动都能赚钱 ！2023-03-28 04:01
- Gasgoo Daily: Huawei said to put AVATR vehicles on display in offline stores2023-03-28 03:54